Friday, January 22, 2010

A couple of new Valentine Cards

I was playing around with my digital stamps from Whimsie Doodles this morning, and my oldest son saw them and decided to give one to his girlfriend. Then my tiny boy saw them and thought he might like to give one to his girlfriend! LOL! One is 18 and one is 7! Nicholas likes a girl named Nicole. He likes her because she has horses at her house and wants to go see them! So he wants to give her a special Valentine so she'll invite him over! (She already has, but he does not know it yet! We are going over next weekend!) Anyway, hope you like the Valentines. I had fun making the newspaper flowers on them! Hugs, michelle

3 comments:

Jill said...

The valentine cards are so sweet.......and the pie looks yummy 2...........blessings,
Jill

Julia Aston said...

Lots of love goin' on at your house this Valentine's season!! what fun cards and I love your layered flower!

Cindy Beach said...

LOVE the newspaper flowers, Michelle! Your cards are adorable!
Great stories here on you blog too!
I enjoyed hearing about the new puppy and my word all that SNOW!
Stay warm. Hugs,
Cindy