Saturday, January 9, 2010

The snow just won't quit!






I thought I'd share a couple of photos with you, my poor doggy in the snow, my bushes covered, there are Christmas lites under there somewhere! And my corner with the Christmas stuff still out. It will probably be there till the spring thaw!!!
Have a warm day where ever you are! I'm going out with my husband this mornning to do all the things I have not done all week. I need to go to the bank, which closes at noon, I need to go to Target and get some more of those flocked hangers they sell from Joy Mangano, I love those hangers! I need to go to the grocery store to get some supplies to cook and bake, and maybe I can talk him into Jo-anne fabrics, I need my craft supply fix! I hope you all have a great day! I'm going to try to get a few things done to post, yesterday with the kids home, I got nothing done! I spent most of the day in the kitchen making breakfast, lunch dinner, snax, getting hot chocolate, what a day!!!!! Hugs to all! Michelle

No comments: