Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it ever going to end.....

SNOW! It has snowed for almost 6 days now! We had 2 delays this week for school, now today they canceled because we got another 4 inches on top of the 3 yesterday, and we are in for more! I'm sick of shoveling and sweeping! Wish hubby were here to do it , but he won't be back for quite a while.

I have a few projects I will be sharing today or tomorow. They are paper craft related. I am also hoping next week to start a little beginner quilting. I got a quliters' kit for Christmas and I have a few things I want to try to do. I also got a Debbie Mumm quilting book, it looks pretty simple, so I would love to start something there soon!

I also got some cool things for Christmas that I had been wanting. I got a new food processor. I used it twice since I got it. I got a really nice set of melamine mixing bowls, some decent knives, a good pair of kitchen shears to cut food with, which I really wanted. Got some crafting things too, a sizzix die to make baskets, and a Cricut cartridge from my sis-in-law. We bought ourself's a Kuerig coffee pot before Christmas, the platinum version. We love it! No more coffee sitting in the bottom of the pot cooking and getting nasty after an hour. A fresh cup each time. Ours came with a My K-cup, and we bought another so we can just used our normal coffee in the pot. We got various K-cups to try also. I got a bag of Mistletoe coffee from Sam's club the other day, it is 3 lbs! It was orignially $14.95, on clearance for $3.95! I have a coffee grinder so I ground some up and tried it! Awesome! It has a hazelut,vanilla, cinnamon flavor to it. Anyway, got some gift cards too, so I used it to buy an otteman for the living room to go with our new furniture we got a few months back. So now I am done spending money, time to hibernate and use all the things I have, so I can cook, craft, and drink coffee! LOL!

Have a great day, and hopefully will be back later with some projects....Hugs, michelle

No comments: