Monday, January 11, 2010

Valentine Cards...




I finally got to sit down and use my new Crafters Companion this morning. I also got to use my new Bow-easy. Don't you love gadgets? I love all my gadgets. I got the Ultimate Crafters Companion as a late Christmas gift, and I'm so glad I did! It is so fun to use, just be sure to watch the DVD it comes with, and you can get the basics and do your own thing. I love the little Bow Easy too. It makes perfect little bows for cards everytime! Flat, and the ribbon always turns the right way! That has always been a major problem for me, making 1 sided ribbon work. Sorry the pictures arent' the best. They never are, but these are really giving me a hard time. I think it is because the paper is shimmery. It came with the Ultimate and it is such nice heavy cardstock! It is awesome! I'm ordering more of that! Anyway, one of the cards is called an Accordian Card and the other is a pop-up, the inside and the outside. I've used the digitals images from Whimsie Doodles, and used my Nesties to embellish them. And of course the Ultimate and the Bow Easy. Thanks for stoppin in. I appreciate your visits! Hugs, michelle

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What fun valentines! love the different folds you used on them! Looks like you are really snowed in!

Lynn said...

Love all the valentines you've created! I especially like the shape of this one!