Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowstorm!!!





Wow, I'm sure there are alot of you who got dumped on this past Friday/Saturday. We were only to get 8-12, we ended up with over 24 inches. Many friends in my neighborhood do not have power. I fortunately do, and I feel badly that I do. I'm warm, have lights, furnace, and my friends are worried because they are told it may be 5 days till the power can be restored. I offered help, and so far all I have been able to do is charge some cell phones. I dont have much room, but I would like to help in some way. I offered my freezer to my friends whojust did a big grocery shopping with alot of expensive meats, since they had gotten thier income tax check, they shopped big. I told them there is room for thier most expensive things, to please bring it over. They will today. I cannot beleive how bad that storm was. It was worse than the blizzard of '93. We actually got 36 inches of snow that time, but for some reason this one caused much more problem, they say. I hope where ever you are, you are warm, and have power. I am going to post another post, hope you'll stop in to see it, its a cutie!!! Hugs, michelle

No comments: