Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Project of 2010, calendars....




I got the little calendars at Lolly Chops, blog (see sidebar) I thought I would make a couple little gifts to give to some I have not seen for the holiday! I love them! I had such fun making them! I will have some cards to share next. I also wanted to leave you with a look at my little guy doin his homework!

He is only in first grade and he gets so much homework! We forgot to do this one yesterday, since we were closed due to bad weather, so we had to get up early to do this paper. He was not happy! We are expecting another snowstorm today, so look out! Another day to walk to work! Stay warm all! Hugs, michelle

4 comments:

LollyChops said...

You are crazy over there with the snow! We got 3 inches. I think we are done for the year with snow... but then again it's 17 for the low today and we had a little freezing rain so I dunno...

Your calendars came out SOOO cute! What a great idea to package them up like that! I love the shapes you used too! Scallops are my very most favorite edge effect!

So I want to ask... I want to add your to my blog roll... what should I list you as??? BusyM1?

HUGS sweetest friend! Stay WARM!

Sherri said...

I love the calendars!! I like the way you put them together for sure!!

Melissa Sauls said...

What adorable calendars! Love how you used the scallops instead of standard shapes...so fun! Oh boy...my son will be in 1st this coming fall and I'm NOT looking forward to a lot of homework, LOL!

Patty said...

I love your calendars! I'm sorry I haven't visited your blog in so long. I'm trying to get caught up tonight -- I miss seeing your projects. Your poor little first grader getting all of that homework. And all of that snow! Stay warm!