Sunday, March 22, 2009

What is this?



This is the makings of a Yo Yo Wreath I am making for my front door, and I may start making some for my Etsy Shop real soon. The large ones are made from a Jumbo Yo Yo Maker from Clover, and the next size is the large Yo Yo Maker again, from Clover. The white thing is a ring cut from foam core for me to glue the yo yo's onto and hang on the door. I used to make these years ago, with no yo yo maker, so my yo yo's were not quite as consistent as these. And I used cardboard for the base to glue them on and it's not very sturdy. I had a St. Pats day one up this year, and had to revamp it because of the cardboard warping! Anyway, when I glue it all together, I will show you the fninshed product! Meantime , here is a picture of my youngest, Nicholas on St. Patrick's Day! I love his smile! (((hugs))))

1 comment:

Patty said...

I have yet to try making any yo yos. I have a feeling they will be lopsided and I will wish I had a yo yo maker.