Monday, March 16, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Hope you had a nice weekend. I had a busy one, I will just leave it at that. I am not to busy this week, so i may finally be able to post a couple of pics for you! I am still trying to get used to this Vista thing, it's not really much different, but I have issues. I will work them out.

If anyone watches the soaps, I can't wait to find out what is going on in the world of All My Children this week. They supposedly will find Greenlee's body. I wonder why she is off the show? I wonder if it's her body? I'm sure it isn't! And I can't wait till Starr finds out her baby is alive and Jessica has her! That will be interesting! I know soaps are frivolus wastes of time (is that a word??), but I have always watched them in the afternoon. I don't actually sit and hang on every scene, but they are on while I craft, get dinner, clean (when I do clean!) play on the computer, whatever. I just like to have them on. It's the only adult t.v. I watch. I let the kids watch t.v. when they are home. It does not bother me much unless I want to see something on QVC or if I missed a soap episode, sometimes I will put Soapnet on and watch that, but it's mostly thier time.

Ok, enough of that. I have to go to the bus stop now, so see ya all later or tomorow! (((hugs))) Michelle

No comments: