Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here I am, again!




Here I am again, and hopefully I can share some things I have been working on! It's been a long, cold, snowy winter, and we are sick of it!!! Let's get right into it. I love embroidery and felt, and I came up with this Easter/Spring decoration and hopefully I will get the ambition to make more. I cut two pieces of pink felt out with pinking shears, drew the embroidery lines on it, cut the little bunny from tan felt (I used a cookie cutter for the bunny), embroidered his ears and nose, and stitched him on there with a simple running stitch. I cut the flowers out with my Big Shot, never knew you could use it for felt, but from visiting a blog by LollyChops, I learned something new! Soon as I figure out how to link, I will link to Lolly's blog, it's a blast! Anyway, here is my decoration:

I wanted to share another project that I have done. It's a flower card I made with my new Paper Wishes Template called Giant Flower Template. I love it! I also got a cupcake template also, and will be sharing some projects with that soon too. Here is a card made with the Giant Flower and just a flower ready for a card. I inked the edges for some contrast. Hope you like it!

I hope you like it! Hugs! Michelle

1 comment:

Patty said...

I love the heart with the bunny! I have no idea what a Big Shot is so will have to google it. Lolly Chops is a great blog! Did you figure out how to add links?