Friday, March 6, 2009

Some embroidery....




I finally got some of my embroidery posted here. I am undecided on what to do with them. I may make little pillows, or little totes, or mount them on artist's canvas for hanging. I would like to make more for some shows I plan on doing, they work up so fast! I love doing shows. I love meeting people, I love seeing all the booths and tables, and the food is usually so good! I love selling too. I am usually called the Dollar Store. I sell my stuff a little less than some do, because I simply enjoy making things, and selling to people that really love my things. I have alot of followers that do look for me so I always try to please them! Today is a busy day again, I'm working the book fair and toting the money to the bank. I have that job! I have to count, recount, stack, label, make out deposit slips and then the bank recounts of course to be safe. It's a long ordeal because I deposit money in the thousands and it's alot of one dollar and five dollar bills, always. I can't wait to get the change next week! Tons of quarters and dimes all the time! Anyone wanna help...? LOL! Have a good day and hope you like my unironed (I have to really get those things ironed, they look terrible!) things! (((((hugs))))) Michelle

1 comment:

Patty said...

Your embroideries are so cute! Did you make the patterns yourself?