Monday, March 9, 2009

Still no pics yet....

Good Monday afternoon! Still didn't get the Kodak program loaded into the new puter yet. I'm getting there. I had a meeting at work this morning, which I hated. It's so dumb. There are only three of us, and I can certainly keep up with what is going on for the most part. It's just a time waster to me! I like my job, but some days, I think of just quitting. Anyway, working on some new cards, some new embroideries, and hoping to get my Etsy shop going again. I would like to get some crocheted flowers for cardmaking and scrapbooking in there, cards and embroidered items. I am sitting here watching General Hospital, and I can't wait till Sonny finds out what Claudia did! She is so strange! I can't stand her! One Life to Live has been interesting, I sure hope Mathew lives thru the accident. Nora will be devasated, so will I! Well, have a great day, and I will try to get my pics up tomorow or the next day. I have some things I want to share! ((((hugs)))) Michelle

No comments: