Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back again.....

Good afternoon! I have been really busy getting my Easter Cards done. I'm making six for my mother to give to my kids and my nephews, so she doesn't have to go out and buy them. I am making a bunch to give out to friends, and 22 mini cards for my little guys kindergarten class. I ordered a few Easter things from Avon ( I sell) to give to three of my friends in school who are helping me out with this treasurer thing. Gosh,I went to the bank today with 6 deposits, and I was there for like 20 or 30 minutes, and I had everything ready! The teller thanked me for being so organized, since the last person was not. Can you beleive she would bring in the cash box, with something like $6,000 from the entire week of book fair, bills, coins, checks, and ask the teller to count it for her? Why.....????? Not to mention, she should have been depositing day by day, or at least every other day, not the whole amount, that is too much to bring home with you. It's a chance you take, so why not just deposit it as you get it? My books still do not balance, and I lose sleep over things like that, so I am going to put it away, and wait till Saturday evening to take another look, then if it doesnt' balance, I will ask for help, I guess!

Anyway, I got my Kodak program loaded in, but I'm afraid there is something wrong with it. I certainly hope not. I like it because it is easy for this dummy! I can work with it, and it usually works for me. I know my pics are not the greatest, but they are all I have to show so until I hit the lottery, or someone leaves me an endowment or something, that is the camera I will have to use! LOL! Have a great rest of the day! (((hugs)))) Michelle

No comments: