Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Working on some things.....




I made a bunch of salt dough onrnaments and little cookie type ornaments. I dipped them in an old almond biscottie candle and sprinkled cinnamon and cloves on them. I have some plans for them, so I hope I will get them done for the craft show Saturday.

The kids are off school today for Election Day. I have to work at 2 today, and we probably won't be busy. I hope not, I am tired today! Well, back to cooking my dinner so I can get going soon! Have a great day, hugs, michelle

4 comments:

LollyChops said...

Has the craft show come and gone? Did you made LOADS of money? Let me know how it went!

HUGS!
Lolly

Julia Aston said...

How fun! - interesting idea to put scented candle wax on them - we made these ornaments when we were kids..

ohiofarmgirl said...

Can't wait to see the finished designs...are you putting them on a tree?
Thanks for commenting on my red walls...I am almost done decorating for thanksgiving with a few snowmen thrown in to mix things up.
I visited a place today that was so decorated for Christmas...wow it was amazing. Dianntha

Sherri said...

You rock - they are so cute...and I can just imagine how they smell!