Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some painted pans.....




Aren't they cute? I got them at a yard sale, so I painted some snowmen on them, and I'm going to put them on a shelf in my kitchen. I had a few more, but sold them at the craft show last weekend. I also worked on a little challenge project for the Papercraft Planet Group I joined. It's Whimsie Doodles. You can visit them from the links on my side bar. Whimsie Doodles are digital stamps, and they are so cute! Go and check them out, they are alot of fun!



I got my bank stuff all straightened out yesterday. The teller said my problems were mild compared to what they'd seen and heard all day! I can't imagine! Then on top of it, I was having trouble with the internet banking, so the girl tells me to delete the cookies, temp. internet files, and all that. So what do you think happened? I lost all my passwords, and my usernames, and spent half the day yesterday and this morning trying to restore or create new ones for the many millions of places I frequent! What a job! I wrote them all down and put them in my room, so if that ever happens again, I will be ready! LOL!You all have a great eveing! Hugs, michelle

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I do love your painted pans, they are really cute ! Sorry to hear about all your problems with the internet banking... Computers are wonderful things but sometimes they drive you barmy !

Cindy Beach said...

Love your painted pans, Michelle, and the darling canisters too. I did tole painting 'once upon a time...'
Really like the bright colors and happy faces!
Congratulations on the huge success at your craft fair. So glad the hard work you've put in paid off. I'm sure people felt lucky going home with your cute stuff!

Lynn said...

I LOVE your snowman pans! Beautiful painting and a great way to recycle!

LollyChops said...

Wow... you painted those snowmen on those tins?!?!?! I am seriously impressed!! Painting anything other than a solid color with **maybe** some distressing over it is about as talented as I get in that department.

Sherri said...

You are amazing - those pans are darling!!

And I just wanted to thank you for always popping by with such encouraging comments!