Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Monday....already!



Good November 2nd already morning! Where did the month of October go???? Sally wonders too! She also wonders why we always put something on her for the holiday! She did not like her kerchief we bought her, cant' you tell? She also did not like the trick or treaters banging on the door! She's a little spitfire! The picture of the kids did not turn out so great. I had to grab them before they went flying out the door, and the "witches" did not have thier hats on either! The one with the mask is sick Nick. He did not go out to get candy, but my son's girlfriend, got him candy from the neighbors.

Now, what is this mess? I'll tell you later. I'm not done yet. I sure do have a messy table, but I work better that way! I love having my paint water in my way, so I can spill it while reaching for my coffee! It just works for me! I'll hopefully show you tomorow what I a made with these. I will tell you this much, they are salt dough ornaments. Hugs, michelle



1 comment:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Wow...I am too tired to be creative but I sure enjoy seeing what you are doing. Dianntha