Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A look at some of my Fall Handmades




I am sharing with you a punchneedle turkey coaster I made, from a pattern I got I believe in Create and Decorate, I am pretty sure. The litle wool leaf mat, I just sorta put together my self using a cookie cutter for my pattern. Then there is Spike. He just had to dress up like a pilgrim for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. I love how he likes to dress up! Sally is jealous, because she does not have a pilgrim outfit. We will just have to get her one! Anyway, hope you enjoyed me little things. I have a busy day today. Our bank has changed over to a new bank, and so far I'm not liking it. I dont' like how they add deposits and make you wait for 3 business days for it to show up. I am a little worried about a large deposit I made yesterday, because the girl was new and seemed confused. I'm not seeing it on my online banking account, so I am really worried! I'm going to call customer service today, but I have a feeling, I am going to the bank! I wanted to stay home and work on my quilted hot mats I've been working on. Oh well!

Last nite, my little boy and I cleaned his toy corner. I wished I would have taken a pic of what it looked like before. He is a total pack rat, worse than me!!!! His little table was packed solid with the tiniest little pieces of I dont' know what, money, cars, papers, cards, gumball machine prized, old glow sticks and glow bracelets, you name it, it was there! We had these opened top containers for him to put his "special" toys and matchbox cars in. You cannot imagine how many "special" toys he had in those, they were overflowing all over the floor, under the chair, just everywhere. So I bought two huge containers with lids, filled those, threw almost all the crap on the table away, except for actual toys, got all his webkinz in the open topped container, took the table out of that corner, put it behind my couch and put a fall table cloth on that, stacked all neat over in the corner, and it looks so much better. I wish we had more closet space in this house, but we dont', so much of my life is organizing, putting things in places that I can't find it later, we are a little cluttered in this craft/dining/play room. Anyway, I am glad that is done for a bit anyway! You all have a great day! Hugs, Michelle

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what wonderful fall crafts Michelle! hope your bank troubles work out!! that is SO agravating I know!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Wow, these projects are incredible!! I wish I was as on top of it as you are with the holiday decor. Also, hope your deposit went through with no issue.

Jill said...

Thanks for the comment! I love all your Thanksgiving decor :)

Sherri said...

They are all wonderful...I especially like the leaf runner - so pretty!

Lynn said...

Love your pretty fall crafts!