Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trick or Treat!




I made up a bunch of these for the crafts show this weekend. I really must destash my papers, and supplies, so these will be sold for 50 cents each. I cut a piece of cardstock 8 inches by 3 inches. I folded that in half. Then, I folded the top down on each side 3/4 of an inch. I adhered a stip of paper on each of those. Then, I added another strip at the bottom. I used a stamp I got at the dollare spot at Target, to stamp, Trick or Treat in black, in the middle of it. I then took the little pack of gummies I bought, put it in between the folded cardstock, flush with the top, used my cropodile to punch two holes thru it all, and then tied the string in a loose knot thru all layes, so they can untie it to get the goodies. I made 24 of these, they did not take really long at all. I will make some for the Christmas show I will do in November. It's too early for treats like that yet, at the shows. People are in Halloween mode. These will be made for my little Nicholas' class party too, along with some other things. I hope you like these, my kids did, and thier friends that came over loved them also. They are always looking to see what "Miss Michelle" (what they call me, instead of Mrs. Medich, don't want that!) is making this week! Gotta, go, Nicholas has a strep throat test this morning, and I gotta go banking for the school, and then to work! It never ends! Hugs, michelle

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

How fun! these are so pretty with all the DP's and Halloween colors! I love all the stuff you have made for your craft sale! I know how much time it takes to make all these things! I can see why no one wants to have their table next to yours!! (your story is too funny!)

Melissa Sauls said...

Oooh, this is super cute and super clever!! Love this idea...I may have to copy. :)

Sherri said...

These are awesome!

We just got back from a much dreamed of trip - so sorry to have not been able to visit your blog in a while - as always - your work is adorable!

Cindy Beach said...

LOVE seeing what you've been up to, Michelle!You have such a variety of cute things for your craft sale, hope it goes great!
I love the cards ( a few posts down) and the darling mugs and basket. But these cookies - well, they take the cake LOL they are so pretty!
Got your e-mail from last week, and it was so thoughtful of you.