Friday, October 23, 2009

More Treats for the Sale




I made these for the sale also. I really need to stop. I baked pumpkin cookies, pumpkins breads and chocolate chip cookies also, to sell at the table. I am getting tired! We better have some customers! Anyway, those baskets have peppermint patties in them. I used my scallop punches to make them with. I stamped them, or cut out some of the images to decorate them. The baskets are made from paper lunch bags. I folded them down, carefully, because they are cheap and they rip sometimes, so carefully! When it's folded, it somehow ends up to be about 2 1/2 inches. I covered the front only with dp, and made a handle with cardstock and the dp. Attached with the cropodile and an eyelet. Stamped the image and matted it till it looked good! Fill the bag with a plastic bg for filler, then use the shreds, add your candy, and you done! Hope you love it! Hugs, michelle

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are adorable!!! Never mind the goodies inside, I'd buy it for the cute packaging! : ) Good luck at your sale!

Julia Aston said...

what cute treats! Love the baskets you made to hold them too! Hope your sale went well - our church fair was very successful - we always hold our breath - wondering if anyone will come AND shop!!! especially with the economy the way it is now. what a relief that it's over now!