Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Spike is stopping by with his little friends to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you all! He is all decked out in his little witch hat! He wanted to be just like the other witches! Yes, he IS a boy, but he loves his little hat! Spike likes to dress up for all the holidays! He is too funny!












I also wanted to share a few things I have made in the past. This is one of my first punch needle projects I made a long time ago, with my Dee-Lite punch a dear lady sold to me. She was a dealer, and she sold it to me, and I had no idea how to use it! I finally learned, and then used the smallest needle that came with it to use embroidery floss to make this pumpkin. He took a long time, as I remember. Now I have every punchneedle known to man! I love to punchneedle, but don't get to do it enough. I have some projects almost finished to share with you soon! The yo -yo garland, I made last year.


One more thing,just a little yo-yo- garland with a little pumpkin I made last week. Thanks for stopping, and have a great Halloween! We will try! Hugs, michelle

No comments: