Sunday, October 18, 2009

I just wanted to share some things I painted for the craft show this coming weekend. They are flea market finds, and a candleabra light bulb (can't spell that!) I love to paint snowmen. I have about 25 little puzzle pieces painted the same way. I make pins from those. I just sold 24 of them yesterday, she loved them! I also wanted to share the finished little raggy pillow ornies I made, again courtesy of Lollychops directions for her smooshy trees (see side bar for her blog). I hope you all have a great weekend! Hugs, michelle

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Lots of wonderful items. I see you like to work in different mediums too. I finally got a spot for my painting, now I need to find the time.

Debbie

Julia Aston said...

what wonderful painting you do on these tins etc - love your snowman - I can see why they sell! these are beautiful! love your pillows too! what great projects!