Friday, October 9, 2009

Here are a couple more goodies I made this week!




The wreath card is an idea I got from Julie Bettencourt's blog (see my sidebar). She made the cutest wreath from a Stampin' Up! oval scallop punch, and I had to make some cards with her idea! I love wreaths, they are so meaningful to me at Christmas. It makes me feel welcomed when I see simple green wreath on the front door of someones home!
The next are some cups I made from a purchased template, and I will get you the link, I don't have it in front of me right now, but they are the most accurate templates I have used! I am going to put hot chocolate and some mini marshmallows, and candy canes in the snowman cup, all wrapped up in cellophane with a stamped tag, which I have done, but didn't show. The fall one will have some fall chex mix in cellophane bags, also with a stamped tag. They were so fun to make!
The third is an idea from Splitcoast Stampers. It is made from pillow boxes, which the designer used a die, but I traced mine from a template I have. I am going to put something in the basket, but I don't know what yet. All these things are for a craft show I have coming up. I hope you like! Hugs,

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

How fun are these cup templates! love your pretty nestie wreath - great projects for the holidays!