Friday, October 9, 2009

I have got to share these with you!




Let me explain! I bought this set of stamps from Claire Brennan (I hope I spelled that right)her company is called Waltzingmouse Makes. Her blog is in my sidebar under blogs I visit. I love them! They are clear stamps, which I love! They are just the cutest, and I had such fun working with them this morning. I made 4 of each of those designs to go on card fronts. They are woderful! The set is called Sewing Box. You can paper piece them as I have done here in my samples. There are many possibilties! I love them, and just had to share! I hope you like my card fronts! I had fun! Please excuse the pics, they are not the greatest today. Also, make sure you click on them to make them bigger. I think they look like fabric, don't you? Hugs

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

How fun! I have this set but haven't inked it up yet- you've made three adorable cards here - I love the homespun look of them!