Monday, December 7, 2009

Is it really the 7th of December?

I cannot beleive it! I finally got hubby to get my decorations out of the basement cubby yesterday before he left for Ohio. I am hoping to get my steps decorated at least today, that is always a hard job! I would like to get alot of the stuff up, but we'll see. I have to go to Wal-mart to pick up a gift for my little guy today, and get myself back home. It's going to snow! I do not drive in snow, at all. I get so upset when I am out and it starts to even flurry. I just can't do it! Anyway, here area a couple things I got done last week. They are tealite holders I made from a tutorial at SplitCoast Stampers. I made a bunch, that I plan on giving the girls at the bank that put up with me and my P.T.O. treasurer duties! The last time I was over there, I have probably 7 deposits to make, which of course, have to be made seperately so that I have a slip for each transaction I do, so I can have the record, and so the accountant can have the record also. I can't wait till he see's my book! I know it is a disaster! Anyway, here are one of the tealite holder.
I thought I had another picture of another tealite holder saved, but I must have somehow deleted it! I only have one to share today! I used my BigKick to emboss the cardstock, I used my oval nesties to make the openings, and the image is a Whimsie Doodle Digital stamp! I have not had any time to get out my rubber stamps lately, but I had these printed out and colored them while watching t.v. one nite. I am not the best colorer, I know that is not a word! But I like the tealite holders, I think they are cute gifts! I'll be back hopefully later with some pics of decorating! I' hope! Hugs, michelle

2 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I don't enjoy driving in the snow either but I do venture out but not on ice...been there...done that...too scary. Take care. Dianntha

Julia Aston said...

How pretty this is! I bet it looks lovely with the light shining through the vellum!