Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have the Best Christmas Ever!

Just a little post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I cant' wait to see my kids open all the gifts I was able to buy them, thanks to my husband working so hard all year! I have been having fun listening to my little girl, Angela, having fun exchanging gifts and fun with her little friends. She is such a sweet, thoughtful girl. Always thinking of someone else, helping me through this Christmas Season, by wrapping most of my gifts, helping with some of the baking, helping me with a few of my crafted gifts, selling bake goods at our craft show, so many things! She is a doll! She has had the worst last few weeks though, she fell and hurt her wrist (in the home), then her croup has been acting up something terrible, not sleeping, then the poor thing was going to school yesterday, with her teachers gifts of large coffee mugs and hand made coasters in her bag, and she fell on the ice, and the mugs came up and hit the poor thing in the back of her head!!! I felt so badly for her. She went to school, but I called the school nurse to please keep a check on her, and she did. I ended up going and giving her Tylenol for her slight headache, and then she was fine. My heart broke for her when she came into the house crying, she was having such a morning! Anyway, back to the holiday. I baked my butt off this week, cooked it off today too! LOL! Got some things ready for tomorow nite, a friend is coming over and we are exchanging gifts. Then I am going to kick her out early, get the younger kids to bed, and play Santa Claus! I can't wait! I can't wait to cook my dinner on Christmas day. We are so blessed to be able to have a big dinner, and there are so many that I personally know that will not be so blessed. I wish I could invite them all over for dinner! Wouldn't that be nice? It will be a nice holiday, because my husband will be home till Jan. 3, and the kids will be home till the 4th. I am hoping to be able to do a few fun things this year, since he will be here to take us! Nicholas is patiently waiting to see if he is getting the D-Rex he asked for, and a few other things. He is not even getting any toys out to play with because he does not want Santa to see a mess in the house! He's a sweetie! Last nite my older son's girlfriend brought gifts over. She got the kids some cute things, and she got me a set of 88 gel pens! She loves my handmade things, and she noticed I did not have gel pens, so she got me them. She is a cute girl, and a really nice one, too. I have to remind my son to be nice to her, sometimes he is a bit miserable with her, and I told him not to start out that way. Be nice, listen to her, don't blame her for things her parents do, she might be 18 but she still lives there and must repect them. My older daughter will be here with her boyfriend on Christmas Day. We will visit my mother tomorow, Christmas Eve.

Have a Blessed and Happy Holiday, and I hope you all can visit with friends , family. I hope you can all stop and say a prayer for those less fortunate, or those who are unhappy or dont' seem to want to celebrate such a wonderful time of year, that they may find some kind of comfort in the Christmas Season, and the celebration of the Birth of our Lord, Jesus.....he is the reason for this Season! Hugs, to all! Michelle

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Merry, merry Christmas! Enjoy your family:)

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Michelle,
Loved reading about your holiday! Hope your time with your family is extra special.
Your tag boxes are adorable,the variety of gifts for teachers, etc. is amazing!