Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little peek of decorations in my home....








I'm just posting a few pics of my decorations I put up today. (click on pics to make them bigger) I have made most of my decorations over the years. I painted the Christmas balls,the light bulb ornaments, the bucket under the little Christmas Tree, and the candy canes on the little tree, and the large canes hanging on the step railing. I also made the rag lighted garland on the little tree, as well as the stacked box snoman. All the ornaments on the garland, I made the plastic canvas train on the coffee table, which is an antique from my gramma. I made that train probably 20 years ago! A friend and I were seeing how long it would take us to each make one. I won! It took me two weeks, and took her three! I have not done that kind of craft for years, but I really love that train, and my kids always love it too. It does not go with my other decorations, but it will always come out, each year! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little peek at my decorations. There will be more soon. Merry CHRISTmas to you all! Hugs, michelle

1 comment:

ohiofarmgirl said...

How festive...i love the train...it just says Christmas to see a train...lovely. Dianntha