Monday, June 15, 2009

Red, White, and Blue!!!


I love anything red, white and blue! I created this project with a tin I got at the Dollar Spot at Target. I covered it with scraps of paper I had, and used walnut ink to distress it a bit. I made the firecrackers from rolled up cereal boxes, and stamped the 4th of July stamp on some nestablities I just got! I am going to make a couple more for gifts. I love how it turned out.Please make sure to click on the picture to make it bigger, you can see it much better that way! The other is one I made last year from a little peat pot. I made them for favors for some friends. Later, I will post my 4th of July cards I made for my friends! I just love this time of year!

I hope everyone is having a great time since school let out! I know I am so far. We have not done a thing, but that's ok, that is the way I like it! I'm going to leave you with a sweet pic of my son at Kennywood Park on the Whip! Also a pic of my daughter in her Wax Museum post. She was a lost boy in Peter Pan.

No comments: