Monday, June 15, 2009



Hi again! Another project. It's the card I mentioned on my previous post. I am making these for my friends and family. I used some older sets of stamps I have had for ages, but I love them. The firecrackers is part of a set I got off E-bay when I first started stamping. I love stamping them on designed paper, makes it easy, and I don't have to color! The 4th Of July stamp is from Target, clearance a few months ago. They are clear stamps, and there was a whole set of them, so I bought all the different sets they had, I think 3 of them. I really like them! I thought I would share a tip about using clear stamps. I have told many people this and it works. To get a nice clear image, go to Wal-mart and get a sanding block in the nail care section. Don't get the really rough one, get the one that is for smoothing. Each time I buy clear stamps, I gently rub them with this, the operative work is gently girls! I get a wonderful image every time! I do this if I have not used a clear stamp in a while too. Just be gentle! I hope you like my little card. I have fun! I also used the walnut ink to make it distressed like the tin centerpiece. I love doing that! Have a great day! Hugs, Michelle

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my house photos. I love all your patriotic goodies.
Blessings,
Jill