Friday, June 19, 2009

a Patriotic Pocket


Good morning! I made another Patriotic Project this morning. I wanted to make some containers to put some candy in for the kids, so I made these. I got the origami pocket from this http://www.origami-club.com/en/ (just copy and paste to get there). I eliminated the handle in the pattern, and then I used my Cropodile to add the eyelets in front and back to add the little jute strings. That stamp I used is from Sugar Loaf, I think. It's older, probably at least 7 years old! I used my nesties for the stamped image and the scallop behind it. They were so easy to make! I have big plans, now let's see if I do it! We are waiting for some more storms to come through today. We got enough Wednesday evening, flooded our poor little town, and ruined so much! I hope we get spared tonite! I hope you like my project. I think the kids will love them! Hugs, Michelle

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Super cute! Looks like a real tote...nice job!

Michelle said...

You tote is adorable!

I got your note about the my last post on MJ. I was tired of the bashing too...despite what the media has said and done he is a man, human, with a family and kids...let him rest in peace finally...I am still very upset by his death and very protective of right or wrong...and no one knows him but his family and in the end isn't that what counts the most...
His kids will now no longer have a father...that all I keep thinking of...my heart breaks everytime I see something about him on tv...

Oh and your welcome :)

JG said...

That's a cute little tote! Nice idea. Different seasons with different colors, too.

Patty said...

That's origami? How cool. I hope you guys didn't get any more rain and have more flodding.

Patty said...

No flooding either. (Dang typos)