Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Look What I Got Today!!!



How cool is that! I ordered that stuff from the Sizzix site, and believe it or not I got it ALL for only $25.87 plus shipping! If anyone knows anything about those die cuts, and I'm sure most do, they are quite expenive! Some of those I bought are worth at least $14.99 for sure! My bill said I saved $81.00!!! I 'm so happy! I am going to share my stuff with a new friend I made thru crafting on Saturday, and we will have a blast cutting all this stuff out! I probably have thousands of dollars worth of stuff I bought over the years, so we should have no problem finding stuff to cut! I just wanted to share! If you get a chance, go on over to Sizzix, they always have a big sale, clearance, deals, etc.! Good service too. I ordered on Easter Sunday, and got it today. I would have gotten it sooner, but I screwed up my address and had to resend the order on Tuesday last week. Well, have a great day! Hugs! Michelle

2 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

Holy cow!! You made out like a BANDIT!! I'm going to check the site myself now. Thanks for enabling. :)

Lynn said...

Nice! Thanks to you I'm $102 poorer...BUT I did save over $260 and got free shipping! :-) I got all sorts of goodies (even 2 alphabet sets)from the clearance area and now I'm super excited to get my stuff. Thanks for sharing your loot and being an enabler!