Friday, April 3, 2009

Silly Sally


I thought I'd share a pic of my silly dog. She lays in the strangest places. I caught her on the top of a bunch of pillows on the back of the couch. She looks fat. She really isn't, but in this picture she looks like she is 50 lbs.! She is really only about 12 lbs. right now. She is a mini dach. that is five years old now, and she is the sweetest little brat ever! She is a brat. She sleeps in our bed, between us, and she pushes my husband out of the way all nite! Most afternoons when I bring Nicholas home from school, he will sit in my lap to take a little rest, and Sally, miss jealous, has to park herself on the other side of my and jam herself between me and the arm of the chair. Then she lets out a sigh, she is now comfy! I love her! Enjoy her picture!

2 comments:

Patty said...

How cute! My dog likes to get on top of piles too -- clothes, Xmas presents, newspapers.

Jill said...

She is a cutie! My Daisy is practically glued to me at all time!
Blessings,
Jill