Friday, April 24, 2009

Cards and gifts.....

Hey everyone, beautiful day out today! It's like 80 degrees! I love it! I wish I had a little less pain from my fibro, but it will be ok! I woke up withe headache of the year the last couple days, it's from my neck pain. I am hoping that maybe with a little more outdoor activity I will start to feel a little better! Meantime, look how sweet.....

I came home from work the other nite to find this, Nicholas was looking thru his picture book (trucks, he loves them) and he just fell asleep. He has been sick off and on for a couple weeks, but he is finally feeling better. First he had a virus that gave him ulcers in his mouth, then he gets a cold. Like I said he is better now! No onto the project I want to share. These are for Teacher appreciation week. They are little peat pots, 3 inch size, decorated a little, I don't like to over do, and some matching cards. I don't have any to show for the other two little cards, because they arenn't done yet,but I'll get the done soon. I am putting little gifts of a little plant they can plant themselves in it, I got at Target at the Dollar spot. I hope to have more projects to share soon! Have a good weekend! Hugs

1 comment:

Patty said...

So cute! I love the chick cards.