Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good Monday.oooops, Tuesday Morn!

It sure feels like a Monday to me! I will be confused all day and all week! Well this starts the week of the next to the last week of school. My boy graduates on Friday, and I hope I make it thru that day. He is my second child, and that boy was glued to my hip till he was about 10 years old. He has turned into a young adult so quickly, but yet, he is still very close to his dad and I. He is very opinionated, strong willed, but he is still my baby. I still have 2 more in school Angela Elizabeth will be in 7th next year, and my little baby Nicholas willbe in 2nd. But David graduating really hits me in my heart. Anyway, I hope to have some pictures if he'll let me take them! Meantime here are a few things I wanted to share.




Those are some boxes I made to put some Avon gifts in for a few people I need to have a little gift for. The bird and flower are made from templates from Paperwishes. I love those templates. I have a Cricut, a Big Shot, a Cuttlebug, but still love to cut things out with scissors once and a while. I love how these boxes turned out....




This is just a little t light votive holder I made, again with the paperwishes bird embellishing it. I will be making a whole bunch of these for my daughters shower on July 18. They will be a little gift for the bridsemaids to take home with them.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Mines was not long enough, but summer is coming and there will be many long summer days ahead! Have a great day! Hugs,
!

No comments: