Thursday, July 16, 2009

Halloween????

I know Halloween is a long way off, but I had to use up some Fall paper and so,
I wanted to share a little box I made. I got the idea from this blog (copy and paste, my link thing isn't working, because of a pop up problem!) http://sendingyoualittlesmile.blogspot.com/2009/06/last-project-as-all-that-scraps-guest.html Her box is much cuter than mine, but I am happy I was able to make it at all! I hope you like it! I plan on more for the Holidays, thought it would be too cute for candy or maybe some tea bags, or something like that!



That is the picture of it closed up. I added my embellishment to the front of the box, not the top.



That is the box opened. I also add a little message on the inside front of the box, just because I like it, and I have so much stuff to use , I had to do it! I have a couple cards to post also, I'll do that later. I'm going to my favorite Chinese Buffett withe my sister and my kids today! I won't be able to move when I get home, I eat so much there! Take care and have a great day! Hugs, Michelle

2 comments:

Patty said...

Tha's such a cute idea, Michelle. I really like the scalloped edges of the pumpkin card.

Patty said...

That's not a card. Is it a tag?