Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cupcakes and Strawberries

Well, I can't quit making things from Lolly's printable cupcake thingies! Here is a jar and a big recipe clip I made to go with the noteholder/recipe holder I made! I think I am going to put little baggies of sprinkles, chocolate chips, a package of cupcake papers in the jar. It would be such a cute gift to give to someone, don't know who, but someone!










Here I have a box of stuffed strawberries! I love how they turned out! I would like to start my Etsy Shop again, and start selling things like this. I am not quite sure how to package them to mail them. I want to sell them individual or a few at a time, not the whole box. I want to make the mailing cost effective for the customer. I have to figure that out. I would also like to have embellishments for card and scrapbooking for sale also, as well as little cards and gifts. I have to get motivated, and I will. I have to get past a few things first, then I will be able to get started. Enjoy the strawberries! And the rest of your day! Hugs, Michelle

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Your strawberries look good enough to eat! super cute!

Patty said...

Those strawberries look great! And, your cupcake tags are cute. I love your idea for the jar. I think that would be a terrific gift to get.

Crafting Patty said...

Wow I love the strawberries . They are delicious looking enough to eat. I love crafting myself . I just don't get the time to anymore. :(

I need to get back into my crafts also. They are very distressing for me along with my drawing. I also get stress out from gardening. ^.^ But as I said before I don't have the time. Your works are great I have looked through all of your blogs and wow you have been busy. ^.^ can't wait to see more.